Israel Tour Information
DUE TO Covid-19 and Israel's STRICT RULES to enter the country
at this time,
TOURS TO ISRAEL will not be scheduling any
tours at this time.
Please check back often
for future updates.
7 Basic Items To Pack when traveling to Israel:
When you register for a tour, you will be sent an email that further describes clothing and packing tips. Certain items can only be packed in your carry on, and certain items only in checked baggage.
All tour participants need a valid Passport that is valid for 6 months after your RETURN date (required for entrance into Israel).
You will include your Passport number and information to Pilgrim tour on the registration form.
If you have not applied for your Passport, just make a note on the registration form that you have applied for your passport.
When you receive your Passport, you will need to provide this information to Pilgrim Tours.
It is recommended that you leave a copy of your Passport with someone in your family, and that you take a copy of your Passport in your carry-n luggage and your checked bag.
10 Fun Facts About Israel
1. Israel is only 1/6 of 1% of the landmass of the Middle East.
2. Israel has a total coastline of only 273km, including some 137 official beaches.
3. Israel has the third highest rate of entrepreneurship – and the highest rate among women and among people over 55 – in the world.
4. Living in Israel means you’re going to grow old – the above average life expectancy in Israel is 82.2 years for women and 78.5 years for men.
5. Israel has more museums per capita than any other country.
6. Israel has one of the highest percentages in the world of home computers per capita.
7. The population of Israel is now 7,233,701, including the West Bank and East Jerusalem.
8. Israeli bank notes have brail on them so the blind can identify them.
9. Israel has the fourth largest air force in the world (after the U.S, Russia and China), including an aerial arsenal of over
10. The glue on Israeli stamps is kosher.
Insurance is based on the cost of the trip and there are two polices to choose from a 7.25% of tour cost or the Unforeseen Reason plan at
9.85% of tour cost. Insurance can be purchased through Allianz Travel Insurance Toll Free 1-800-284-8300 and refer to ACCAM - F201757.
(Insurance if purchased through Pilgrim Tours has to be purchased BEFORE final payment is made.)
Allianz Travel Insurance Toll Free 1-800-284-8300